We’re excited to announce the release of Postbox 1.1 for Windows and Mac. In a nutshell, this release rocks, and it’s available for free to all Postbox users. Here’s a rundown on what’s new:
- Improved Performance - Postbox is now faster and more responsive—take it for a test drive!
- Languages - Postbox now supports community-translated language packs, including German, French, Spanish (Spain), English (British), Italian, Dutch, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, and Swedish, with more on the way.
- New Setup Wizard - When creating a new mail account, Postbox will automatically determine your connection settings for you. All you need to know is your user name, e-mail address, and account password!
- Better Looking Images - Photos in Postbox are now sharper and have more accurate colors.
- Interface Improvements - We’ve polished the Windows 7 and Vista themes to a high gloss shine, and on the Mac, Postbox now sports more native looking UI elements.
But there’s more! For the full list of changes, please see the Postbox 1.1 release notes.
We hope you enjoy using this latest release, and thanks for helping us spread the word on Postbox!
- The Postbox Team
Posted by Sherman Dickman