Postbox BETA 13 is now available for download! This release contains lots of great stuff that we hope you enjoy, including:
- Support for Add-ons! - You asked for it, you got it: Postbox now supports add-ons! We’ve been working with several third-party developers to port some of the most popular add-ons to Postbox. See the list of add-ons that are currently compatible with Postbox, and expect even more in the future.
- Localized Dictionaries - For our international users, Postbox now supports localized dictionaries.
- Inspector Pane Improvements - The newly styled message Inspector Pane can now be quickly opened and closed. Additionally, profile pictures can now be fetched from your Postbox address book, Mac OS X address book, Facebook, and the people you follow on Twitter.
- Better Usability - Postbox now supports account reordering in the folder pane, the saving of multiple attachments and images at once, drag & drop of multiple attachments and images, and better search bar auto-complete.
- Misc. - Lots of performance, reliability, and other improvements under the hood.
Please refer to our release notes to read up on the full set of changes. Thanks to everyone for their continued support and for spreading the word on Postbox!
- The Postbox Team
Posted by Sherman Dickman