To convert a message to an Evernote note, select the message and click the Evernote toolbar button, or right-click the message and select Add to Evernote from the contextual menu.
Postbox will include the following attributes:
- Subject — Since Postbox’s conversation view strips out Re: Fwd: RE:‘s etc., your note title will accurately reflect its content. You can also create a new title for your note.
- Topics — Postbox Topics are automatically translated to Evernote Tags. If the tag does not yet exist in Evernote, it will be created for you.
- Body — Postbox will include the full body text of the message, or just the important text that you select.
- Attachments — Files attached to the message will be added to Evernote. Please make sure that Display Attachments Inline is not selected within the View menu.
- Message Link — A custom link gets you back to the original message in a flash.
Here’s what the translated elements look like in Evernote:
Posted by Sherman Dickman